The inviting and cozy vacation cabins at Margaritaville RV Resort have everything you need for a great lakeside escape so you can show up and start chilling with minimal effort.
Whether you are meeting up with friends traveling in their RV or just kicking back and unwinding in nature with the family, the Cabins at Margaritaville RV Resort are simplicity at its best. A lakefront sanctuary to relax and recharge for another day of living life to the fullest, the cabins offer the seclusion of a lakeside cottage with incredible entertainment and recreational amenities.
The cabins are designed with barefoot luxury and set up for comfort and convenience so you can make the most of every carefree minute. From your first cup of coffee overlooking the lake to a day full of adventure and winding down around the campfire, this is life at the lake!
Like RVing, cabin living lets you determine your level of privacy and guest contact so you can enjoy vacationing and stay within your comfort zone.
This cabin’s rustic coastal charm is inspired by the marshlands and coastal regions of Georgia. Lakeside Latitude embraces minimalism with rustic luxury and simplicity. The one-bedroom, one-bath cabin also has bunk beds and a sofa bed, making it perfect for a family or group of friends. With a boatload of architectural character, high-end finishes and appliances, and furnishings selected for relaxing, Lakeside Latitude is the perfect place to get-a-way for a change of attitude.
(Accommodates 6 people)
The bright and airy Lost Shaker cabin is inspired by classic "lean-to" and saltbox structures and updated with a modern twist. Expansive windows showcase the lakefront with breathtaking 270-degree views. A sophisticated yet cozy home away from home, Lost Shaker is designed to maximize space and style with simple luxury. The one-bedroom, one-bath cabin has a sofa bed to accommodate a small family or group of friends. Distinctive architectural touches, high-end finishes and appliances, and comfortable furnishings make Lost Shaker of Salt an unforgettable home base for your lakefront adventure.
(Accommodates 4 people)
Barefoot Bungalow is full of coastal rustic charm and low country style. With a warm yet minimalist aesthetic, it offers luxury and simplicity. The one-bedroom, one-bath cabin has bunk beds and a sofa bed, making it perfect for a family or group of friends. With a boatload of architectural character, high-end finishes and appliances, and furnishings selected for relaxing, Barefoot Bungalow is the perfect place to get-a-way for a change of latitude.
(Accommodates 6 people)
Amenities Included With Cabins
- Waterfront lake views
- Flat-screen TVs
- Complimentary WIFI
- Kitchen appliances
- Basic cooking utensils and equipment
- Dinnerware, glassware, and flatware
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Blender for your concoctions
- Upscale bedding, towels, and bath potions
- Firepit with two Adirondack Chairs (feel free to bring more chairs)
Amenities at RV Resort and Margaritaville at Lanier Islands
- Complimentary daily beach passes for LandShark Landing
- Boat ramp and courtesy dock
- Upscale bath house - shower/restroom facility
- Guest laundry
- LandShark Bar & Grill (open year-round)
- Chill Zone Restaurants and Bars (Seasonal)
- Golf cart rentals
- Discounted tickets to The Water Park available
- Boat rentals
- Paddleboard and kayak rentals
- Margarita and specialty cruises on Lake Lanier
- Hiking and walking trails
- Magical Nights of Lights (Holiday Lights open Thanksgiving – New Year’s Day)
- License to Chill Snow Island and Parrot Mountain Snow Tubing (Open Thanksgiving – February)